FREE delivery on this item
Web ID: rh-R10010
The RoadHawk HD-2 represents the pinnacle of current dash cam technology and is RoadHawk’s most advanced camera to date.
The RoadHawk HD-2 uses the best components available to provide drivers with crisp, SuperHD footage and unrivalled low-light / night vision, ensuring that you are completely protected in all conditions.
What separates the RoadHawk HD-2 from the competition?
• UK development - the RoadHawk HD-2 is designed and developed in the UK, ensuring that it meets the needs and safety standards of the UK market.
• Chipset - the Ambarella A7L chipset is one of the most advanced chipsets on the market as used in the world’s leading action cameras.
• Resolution - the RoadHawk HD-2 can supply some of the highest quality footage seen on a dash cam to date with the ability to record at various high resolutions including SuperHD (2304x1296p) and 1080p at 60fps.
• HDR – ‘High Dynamic Range’ allows the camera to meter for light and dark areas of video, combining them to create the best possible image quality at all times in all lighting conditions.
• De-Warp - even though the RoadHawk HD-2 features a 125 degree wide angle lens, the de-warp technology ensures there is no distortion all the way to the edge of the image.
• EIS – ‘Electronic Image Stabilisation’ ensures that RoadHawk HD-2 footage is able to soak up vibrations while driving, keeping the footage stable and crisp.
• Precision GPS - the RoadHawk HD-2 features the most accurate GPS presently seen in any dash cam. At 10Hz, the GPS in the RoadHawk HD-2 is more accurate than that of most sat navs on the market right now.
• Storage - the RoadHawk HD-2 includes a 16GB SDHC memory card and is capable of using up to 512GB SDXC memory cards, the highest capacity cards currently available.
• MAC & PC compatible - RoadHawk HD-2 software is one of the few dash cams available with software available for both MAC and PC.
• 3 Axis G-Force Sensor - The RoadHawk HD-2 features a G-force sensor that will detect shocks to the vehicle. This is activated automatically from the impact of a collision, manually using the ‘Event’ button on the rear of the camera or even remotely using the optional remote ’Event’ button.
RoadHawk have a full range of accessories available for the HD-2, including suction mounts, remote event buttons, connectivity options for telematics devices, locking solutions, extended GPS antennas and easy fit hard wiring kits
• Super HD 2304x1296p at 30fps, 1080p & 720p at up to 60fps video recording
• HDR sensor providing excellent video quality in all lighting conditions
• SD XC compatible (4GB to 512GB)
• External GPS antenna connection
• External Audio input connection
• 10hz GPS Receiver
• A7L processor for high quality H.264 encoding
• User controlled video bit rate setting
• User controlled G-Force, audio input and speaker volume settings
• Audio can be disabled
• 3x adhesive mounts ensuring optimum fit for all vehicles
• 1/4” standard camera mount thread for use with numerous camera mounts and grips
• Low level algorithm for detecting SD card errors and warning the user of any potential problems
• Alarm input connection for remote triggering events and output for communicating with tracking devices
FREE deliveryAdd to cart
Availability: In Stock